Saturday, August 1, 2009

Families - Amie & Dave

While in Minnesota, I was given the pleasure of taking photos of Amie, Dave, and their son, Carson. Amie is an old family friend (she used to babysit me!) and I love that I was able to photograph them. Despite being 2 years old, Carson was a wonderful and well-behaved subject. I'd love to be back in Minnesota sometime this winter, giving me the opportunity to be able to take pictures of Baby #2 (after he/she makes his/her arrival). Who knows? It's always a possibility.

Here are some of my favourite photos from the shoot.











I love everyone's look in this one. Carson looks like he is trying to cause
some mischief - which Dave finds comical - all while Amie has the "I'm-the-
mom-so-you-listen-to-me!" expression. This is why candid shots are my
favourite shots!


No comments:

Post a Comment